Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Almost time for Cinco Bambino

It's amazing how fast a pregnancy can go by when you are busy with four other kids, the youngest being a year old. It is hard to believe that we will welcome our 5th baby, our 3rd boy into our lives this coming Monday. The past 9 months have been a roller-coaster of emotions and well, hormones to say the least. So much has happened in such a short time. We were blessed with our sweet Jeremiah on Feb. 20th 2011 and a couple of months later found out the Lord was blessing us with a HUGE surprise of another son. A few months after that we sold our home and had a matter of about 3 days to pack and move out. We were blessed to be able to stay with my sister and brother in law for five months while we searched for our new home. We moved a month ago and now we prepare for our cinco bambino as he is affectionately been named by a dear friend. Life hasn't been easy per say but I have seen the hand of God all over our lives. This, Cinco Bambino wasn't in the deck of cards that I saw for my life but I get the feeling he is going to be a huge blessing to us and many others. His name is to be Reese Matthew Bailey...Reese means having great Enthusiasm for life and Matthew means gift of God. Over the past year I have learned more than ever that "Gods grace is sufficient for you (me)" 2 Corth 3:5; that "the Lord shall supply all your (my) needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus" Phil 4:19; and "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him.." Prov 3:5-6  So when life doesn't go like you planned, don't panic, remember that the Lord of all the universe knows exactly what is going on and He has it all in control, cast your cares upon Him and walk in His amazing Grace! I have no idea when I will get to update my blog again and so for now ...I, Kelly Margaret Bailey, daughter of the Most High God, wife to one amazing man, mother to five and who has tons to get finished in the next 24 hours....signing off..goodnight to all.
ps. the picture at the top is of my amazing baby shower cake made for me by a dear friend :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Kelly! : ) Can't wait to hold little Reese...this most blessed "Cinco Bambino"! : ) God is so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS. Just reading this, with your worship music playing in the background, and knowing that you are in the hospital even as I type this (it is 6 PM) has me crying.

    Love you. Cinco...the number of grace. I am praying!

    ReplyDelete