Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Children are a heritage of the Lord...


    We are finally ready to share the news with the world that the Lord has given us another baby. Yep you heard me right, we are expecting our 5th baby on or around March 4th. I was as surprised as you probably are. Matt and I thought we were done having children after our son Jeremiah was born just a mere 6months ago. At first I totally panicked, cried, and asked God why? Then I went through three months of uncertainty as to if this baby would make it or not due to some complications. It was literally like being on an emotional roller coaster. God's grace has been amazing. He has been with me through it all, all my emotions, all my uncertainty, all my lack of understanding. I am finally at the point (13 weeks into the pregnancy) that I am looking forward to holding this baby. The joy of the Lord is my strength! One thing that has kept repeating in my mind over and over is "but God, this wasn't in our plans" and thus the response I always get... Jeremiah 29:11"For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future". And so what we think is a good plan for our lives doesn't always pan out just like we think it should, but all things are possible with the Lord. So we are differently in transition in the Bailey household and their are some big things in store for us I know.   

1 comment:

  1. SQUEAL!! You KNOW I'm exciting about this baby! Can't wait to hold this next blessin' from heaven!! : )

    ReplyDelete