Sunday, June 20, 2010

Surprise

Well I guess the picture above says it all. Yes that's right my husband Matthew and I are expecting our 4th baby. I am still somewhat in the state of shock but somewhat excited now too. Today we announced the news to our church body. I am the 4th women to be expecting in our small church. We have two babies due in December, one in January and mine in Feb. I think I have experianced all the emotions you can have in this past week.
There is something big going on at my church, Harvest Church. We have had two teens get saved in 2 weeks and five babtisms and four ladies expecting babies. I do believe we will have more in every area. Come, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. I will have more to share later. For now suffice it to say that God is good....All the time!

4 comments:

  1. ::SQUEAL:: :-) Love how Sheila announced your happy news today....that was great and yours and Matt's 'high five' was priceless!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd seen that!
    So happy for you and Matt, Kelly! I thought another one might be on the way soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy and Kate, yes Matt and I thought the way Sheila announced it was awesome and Doug doing the drumroll..that was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and Matt!
    *big grin* There will be lots of new babies to hold and love on this winter! How exciting! :) :)

    ReplyDelete